A beautiful flower Rose
Rose is a beautiful flower,
Having a lot of fragrance
Growing among the deadly thorns,
It has never lost its beauty.
Being under the care of sun,
Getting the power from the sun,
It never fades but glows brightly.
Becoming itself a good present to the sweet-heart.
Keeping the negative energy away,
Bringing a positive attitude towards us,
What else do we need from it?
It just offers a good love to us.
Offering rose at the feet of God,
Rose itself feels proud of performing,
Its duty for the sake of Lord,
Taking the last breath from this world
Gives it a nice farewell.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A beautiful flower Rose by Pushkar Bisht )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)