A beautiful flower Rose
Rose is a beautiful flower,
Having a lot of fragrance
Growing among the deadly thorns,
It has never lost its beauty.
Being under the care of sun,
Getting the power from the sun,
It never fades but glows brightly.
Becoming itself a good present to the sweet-heart.
Keeping the negative energy away,
Bringing a positive attitude towards us,
What else do we need from it?
It just offers a good love to us.
Offering rose at the feet of God,
Rose itself feels proud of performing,
Its duty for the sake of Lord,
Taking the last breath from this world
Gives it a nice farewell.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A beautiful flower Rose by Pushkar Bisht )
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak