ALL THE YEAR'S ROUND
Sufferings and pains Are all the year's round Because may be some people Like to see this or some Don't care about what's Going on here and there, We see people's sufferings And pains inside their ugly Tents anytime and anywhere, We see a lot of people dying And perishing for no reason, We see thirsty and hungry People everywhere on earth, and We see people live lifeless life In a cruel world without a reason.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALL THE YEAR'S ROUND by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh