Sneezing, tissues, itchy eyes,
allergy’s come to call.
Coughing, cough drops, itchy throat,
maybe because it’s fall.
It makes me wish for winter
even though I detest the cold.
But anything’s better than these symptoms.
I guess I’m getting old.
I have no patience for any of this.
Forgive me pretty please.
I have to cut this poem short.
Here comes another sneeze.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Allergy Time by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery