Sneezing, tissues, itchy eyes,
allergy’s come to call.
Coughing, cough drops, itchy throat,
maybe because it’s fall.
It makes me wish for winter
even though I detest the cold.
But anything’s better than these symptoms.
I guess I’m getting old.
I have no patience for any of this.
Forgive me pretty please.
I have to cut this poem short.
Here comes another sneeze.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Allergy Time by Edwina Reizer )
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)