He sits there in silent torment and agony.
knowing no one can help him,
because he is all alone.
he reaches out but is only hurt in return.
he tries to ask for help but doesn't know how,
people avoid him because they don't know him,
they don't understand him.
they don't want to.
it torments him daily, and hes unable to stop it.
he hopes he can get help,
knowing what he does is wrong,
but he cant.
and all he can do is to continue what he does,
slowly releasing the pain,
one swipe at a time,
until it all just fades away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jeryn Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber