Son of one
Will be here for the ending
Open following graduates into
(CREATED: Tuesday, October 10,2006 8: 35: 03 PM
FINALIZED: Friday, August 10,2007 9: 39: 29 PM)
Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's 'exclusive rights', such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the copyrighted work, spread the information contained within copyrighted works, or to make derivative works. It often refers to copying 'intellectual property' without written permission from the copyright holder, which is typically a publisher or other business representing or assigned by the work's creator.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone... by CASA WILSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer