Sitting here all alone,
With a cup of coffee beside me...
Looking at the TV,
With a movie, Love Story...
It's a movie about LOve,
Having it and losing it...
Then moments passed,
My mind started to wonder...
Going back to memories,
Of you and me together...
The first time I saw you,
A memory that made me smile...
The first time you held my hand,
A memory that made me shiver...
The first time you kissed me,
A memory full of Love...
And while I'm reminiscing the past,
My eyes started to cry...
For these memory in the past,
Of a Love that didn't last...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone by Cemya Barnillo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath