Sitting here all alone,
With a cup of coffee beside me...
Looking at the TV,
With a movie, Love Story...
It's a movie about LOve,
Having it and losing it...
Then moments passed,
My mind started to wonder...
Going back to memories,
Of you and me together...
The first time I saw you,
A memory that made me smile...
The first time you held my hand,
A memory that made me shiver...
The first time you kissed me,
A memory full of Love...
And while I'm reminiscing the past,
My eyes started to cry...
For these memory in the past,
Of a Love that didn't last...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone by Cemya Barnillo )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(November 9 - 1937)