Alone this smile leads no where,
moves quickly before the joy then disappear.
Alone, these currents blue in my veins,
remain until moment, groping and crying silently.
Alone, this purring thundering in my heart,
I hear it more than I can in squirrel's laugh.
Alone, these exclamation marks, that stormed, my lips,
become a permanent sneeze in my mind.
Alone, these white cuffs that shackling me
become an open door, through the lock hole.
Alone, this silver needles that sew my time and open it
then fly's until full clarity,
I still follow it once in the shade
another in the sun.
Alone the sadness songs stammer, respectively,
shaking torrent Ink from right hand,
Illuminate inside me the universe chasm.
Alone, shines my blood and win.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- If only it were from me my Love, Hudhaifah Siyad
- Neither Hindugiri Nor Christiangiri Nor .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unbound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra
- Questioning Deity?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR