Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone, the murder by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur
- Love's Dictum, L. E. O. Gibraltar
- Crow Is Still Thirsty, V P Mahur
- Holding Onto Inner Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Caring For Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak