Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone, the murder by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- For simple reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- بلادي الحزينة, Ashraf Elgmmal
- Best endevor, hasmukh amathalal
- لماذا أحب وجهكِ ؟, Ashraf Elgmmal
- Shadow Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Better Than You, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Taking From Us, Spiritwind Wood
- Father Son and Holy Ghost, Audre Lorde
- For The Last Time, Orlando Belo
- End in desert, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)