What is love but the voice of our heart,
Barely a whisper yet muse of all art.
What is life but a shadow of dreams,
More than we want and yet less than it seems.
What is hope but a wish kept from view,
Something once lost that can never come true.
What is faith but the light of the soul,
Guiding us on as we strive for control.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Altum Videtur by Arik Fletcher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher