What is love but the voice of our heart,
Barely a whisper yet muse of all art.
What is life but a shadow of dreams,
More than we want and yet less than it seems.
What is hope but a wish kept from view,
Something once lost that can never come true.
What is faith but the light of the soul,
Guiding us on as we strive for control.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Altum Videtur by Arik Fletcher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak