Always and Forever
My Love, might I dare say to you.
You've wonderful but words,
like leaves fall at your feet.
Since ancient days the foes penned,
Golden Images of love.
I know words will never say enough.
For all of the others that will come after us.
Well leave them a legacy of our love.
There's nothing more than I could ever long for.
Until the day I die, we're leaving all we love
behind for the dream we share, and there'll be
many tears along the way.
When the storms rage all around us,
and try to tear us apart. We made it through
I know that the Golden images of love
bound us one, forever and always.
I will be here, looking after you
Stand by your side, whatever comes.
My love for you is always there.
Until the very end, always and forever
as the future unfolds, our love still there.
Until the day of my last breath.....I love you!
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always and Forever by Mary Wismer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor