Always & Thank You.
You said you’d always be there for me.
You said you’d always love me.
You said you’d always believe in me.
You said you’d always trust me.
You said you’d be by my side.
You said I could cry on your shoulder.
You always...... SAID.
~*~ 3 ~*~
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for trusting me.
Thank you for being by my side. In good and bad times.
Thank you for letting me cry.
Thank you for everything.
But most of all thank you for letting me be ME.
Thank you for letting me show my colors.
Thank you for letting me just be myself. With out questions.
Or stares. Or taunts. Or words.
You let me be me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always & Thank You. by Floy Devlin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tales Of A Wife: She Wants To Stay, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Rest my case, Nassy Fesharaki
- de tijd is een philosophie, co the skipper
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas