There's always tomorrow
when you feel like giving up,
and from another day, you can borrow.
When sorrows come your way,
so confused that,
it makes you sway.
Always someone worse than you,
today may be depressing,
but tomorrow will be brand new.
Time heals all wounds,
each day will get better,
and you'll see many moons.
There's always tomorrow,
so don't give up,
and you'll another day borrow.
jim foulk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Tomorrow by jim foulk )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan