There's always tomorrow
when you feel like giving up,
and from another day, you can borrow.
When sorrows come your way,
so confused that,
it makes you sway.
Always someone worse than you,
today may be depressing,
but tomorrow will be brand new.
Time heals all wounds,
each day will get better,
and you'll see many moons.
There's always tomorrow,
so don't give up,
and you'll another day borrow.
jim foulk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Tomorrow by jim foulk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats