jim foulk Poems
- Lonely Am I Lonely are the nights Lonely are the ...
- Childhood Faded Away Childhood Faded away, to a far away ...
- Always Someone Worse There are times we feel, like giving ...
- A Moment In Time A Time to live, a time to die, life is ...
- A Poet In His Own Time Who am I to criticize others, I'm a ...
- Birds Of Spring Birds of spring they bring on so many ...
- Changing Weather Do you barely see, the sun in the sky, ...
there is somuch to tell since i was a kid and a teenager not much has happened to me. i grew up in the 1950's which was a great time to grow up. in 1950 we got our first tv set. we were the only ones in 6 blocks that had a tv set. everyone came over to our house to watch our tv. in those days tv was not on 24 hours a day like it is now, so when you first turned the set on, all you got was a test ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lonely Am I
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.
Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife
Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance.