Babalola Augustine Adeola
Am I A prisoner?
Always been locked up,
in cells and walls.
Made from so many things.
The one i built and that by my brothers.
Both public and private.
Imprisoned by known and unknown.
The wall i built in my heart,
prisoner of myself.
And the policy of the man at the wheel.
Like me so you are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I A prisoner? by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel