Am I Beautiful? - Poem by Shelomith Noarbe
who says i'm beautiful?
1. MY MOTHER
2. MY FATHER
3. MY BROTHERS & SISTERS
4. men chatting around the hall
5. women who think i wear the latest fad
6. mothers who think i'm having the best smile for their son
7. fathers who think i have a brilliant mind
8. texters who love my poetic words
9. children whom i give pocketful of candies
10. teachers who listen when i interact with them in class
Comments about Am I Beautiful? by Shelomith Noarbe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.