Am I Being Mean?
Hey bitch, this poem is for you.
What's that, you itch?
Gee, I haven't a clue.
Maybe you're allergic to my man's glue.
Hi there whore, how are you these days?
Not too good, well that's too bad.
Could it possibly be your plan
To travel from man to man?
Hello slut, oh sorry, I meant friend.
What do you mean you got nipped in the bud?
I'm guessing here, it's only a hunch,
Was it when I punched you in the gut?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Being Mean? by Leigh Ladd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati