Am I Really Saved? (spiritual)
Am I really saved?
'Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? '
2 CORINTHIANS 13: 5
'Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.'
2 CORINTHIANS 5: 17
'Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.'
2 TIMOTHY 2: 19
'But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.'
'If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.'
JAMES 1: 22,26
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
ROMANS 2: 13
And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
LUKE 8: 21 (Luke 11: 28) (*Luke 8: 4-15)
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
REVELATION 1: 3 (John 14: 21,23-24)
Mo...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Really Saved? (spiritual) by Mo... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Untitled VII, Sierra Staten
- The unblamenesses allay wounds, Pijush Biswas
- I move, so I am, Tanja Henderson
- Life Dances, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Looking Kyle In the Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Besten Dank für den Gruss, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Birthday poem, Wala' Qamhieh
- If you want to be my inspirer, Elius Rubby
- Being in love, Sahra Hussein
- Walk On!, Shweta Nair