Am I really This Wicked? (spiritual)
Am I really this wicked?
''For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.''
MARK 7: 21-23
''Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.''
GALATIANS 5: 19-21
Poet Other Poems
- * And Have Not Charity (sp)
- * Not On The Outward Appearance (sp.)
- ...And Have Not Charity, I Am Nothing (s...
- A Good Tree, A Corrupt Tree (Bible)
- A New Creature (Bible)
- A Prayer (obedience)
- A Watchman (Bible)
- All Ye Meek Of The Earth...It may be ye ...
- Am I Really Saved? (spiritual)
- Am I really This Wicked? (spiritual)
- And Have Not Charity, I Am Nothing (spir...
- And In The Remnant Whom The LORD Shall C...
- And what I say unto you I say unto all, ...
- Be not thou therefore ashamed of the tes...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord (Bible) by Mo... )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley