I watch the stars in the sky.
Later, if you look up, you will watch them pass by.
Now, from these ancient lands,
They will carry my messages with glance.
I will tell them to be gentle,
With all the things they are to handle.
To caress every word I send.
To embrace every thought I paint.
To remember every smile they see,
To bring back your grace to me.
So from the billion billion stars,
I will choose one to be mine.
To sail the skies in its own time,
Carry thoughts, I have sent through the universal-postal-line.
When you open your eyes for the next sunrise.
You will see the star I have caught tonight, in the darkest corner of
You will watch the sun embracing your eyes,
Whispering to you “This is just a thought, but a thought divine”
Doing so…you might even make a smile,
Only to be mine.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing lovers by David Pyrs )
- 창원(창원) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘창원 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 MASSAJE⊙０１０◈４８３１◈３２１１⊙창원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 ANMA¿０１０¿５９３３¿０４３７¿창원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원 ANMA MASSAJE 010 ５９４６ ０３７７창원(창원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 창원(창원) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《창원(창원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●표항 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항(표항) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘표항 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항 MASSAJE⊙０１０◈４８３１◈３２１１⊙표항 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항(표항) ANMA◑０１０◑４８３１◐３２１１◐표항 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 표항 ANMA¿０１０¿５９３３¿０４３７¿표항 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)