Ambiguity Lies In Theory Of
God made man or man made god?
God created human for world
or god gifted brains to human to create his different forms?
it is god who is silently enjoying the fun people revere upon him.
When frustrated, disillusioned
man will immerse his tailor made image in rivers
To see the fun of god
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ambiguity Lies In Theory Of by kalpana shah )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid