Ambition of a Flower.
Flower tells to gardener:
'I need not be a flower in vase or jewel in crown,
Nor I want to be in bouquet presented to lover.
I need not be in hands of celebrities and stars those shine.
Throw me on street where bold dedicated men
march to die for saving life, kind men busy in uplifting humanity! '
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ambition of a Flower. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second