You think you did something great.
You think you brought down one and two of our famous buildings.
You only united American people, and made us even more determine to take you out!
You think you destroyed us as being the biggest country.
You only made us stronger more loving group of Americans.
O Yeah! the Americans, and others who where killed by your plan.
GOD USED THOSE SOULS FOR ANGELS!
You think you have us running scared, you better think again.
We Americans have you running, ducking, shitting, hidding.
Don't get it twisted you didn't do nothing, that we as Americans won't
stand tall from.
With help from Jesus we'll become greater than ever.
X Out Terrorist!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (America's Voice by sharon jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz