My name Amphora, by life's teeming beach
Am for her waiting. Open sesame!
Unlocked am I allowing her to reach
Deep down to taste stored serendipity.
Echoes pulsate, surf resonates, see sea's
Murmur key to, through, pure essence, stir
A treasure only she may measure, seize
Unlimited exchange as sweet as myhrr.
Destiny, uncertain though it seems,
Enchanting opportunity creates,
Magic bridge between the land of dreams
And second state reality relates,
Underpinning all affection shines
Depending on 'I'm for her' in these lines.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Amphora by Jonathan ROBIN )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan