My name Amphora, by life's teeming beach
Am for her waiting. Open sesame!
Unlocked am I allowing her to reach
Deep down to taste stored serendipity.
Echoes pulsate, surf resonates, see sea's
Murmur key to, through, pure essence, stir
A treasure only she may measure, seize
Unlimited exchange as sweet as myhrr.
Destiny, uncertain though it seems,
Enchanting opportunity creates,
Magic bridge between the land of dreams
And second state reality relates,
Underpinning all affection shines
Depending on 'I'm for her' in these lines.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Amphora by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak