An Amber Z's twilight sky #2
Oh, dear Lord, what do I see?
It looks like a cloudy amber Z.
It briefly caught my wondering eye.
And still I failed to understand, why?
Oh, dear Lord, I was not afraid!
Slowly my heavenly cloudy Z
faded away into the memories
of my yesterdays.
Yes, my heavenly sign softly, and gently
faded away with the darkening of the evening sky.
And then I knew the reason why.
For a few moments in time, my heart was
filled with His awesome love so divine!
And than I heard, but did not see what- God's
Holy Spirit told me, 'Roxanne, because
you are such a good friend of mine-
I will tell you mankind is rapaidly
running out of time!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country.
Revised: August 27,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Amber Z's twilight sky #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada