An Angel Who Cannot Fly
I've been called 'sweet'
I sometimes can be a 'tweet'
I'm sometimes called 'gullible'
I'm sometimes called 'lovable'
I'm mostly seen as 'quiet'
Perhaps I'm just tired
or that's how I'm wired.
But online, I'm a riot.
I've even been called a 'mosquitoe'
because of my small voice
well, do I have a choice?
to be born with a soft voice?
I've been called shy
meet new people, I die
and sometimes I myself don't know why.
But I've never been called
'An Angel who cannot fly! '
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Well, I cannot lie.
Comments about this poem (An Angel Who Cannot Fly by Philo Yan )
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)