Philo Yan Poems
- Lucky Frog A tiny Costa Rica frog was caught in heavy ...
- Silent Prayer When things around seem not to work When ...
- Lion's Roar In the jungle, a lion's roar, Loud rumbling ...
- Good And Bad, Happy And Sad Its bad to waste not even to ...
- Remembering My Father I had a father, Honest, strong ...
- Money Can'T Buy Happiness There's more meaning in life than ...
- Funny Money Some poems may be funny, But mine is not so ...
I was working in the corporate world as a branch head of an insurance company for more than 28 years. I have opted for early retirement 2 years ago.
Now I am a full time blogger. I also have a passion for art and have discovered I have a knack for poetry. Usually I will write a poetry that goes with the drawing I have done or I will pen one for my fellow artists when they post their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philo Yan
A tiny Costa Rica frog
was caught in heavy rains
He hops around to get away
Pitter patter water pains
He chanced upon a tender leaf
that stood on single stalk
enough to shade the little frog.
he waits for water stop
And when it did the little frog
Jumps off the saviour stalk
he croaks aloud and naturally
escapes in grateful hop