Philo Yan Poems
- Silent Prayer When things around seem not to work When ...
- Lucky Frog A tiny Costa Rica frog was caught in heavy ...
- Lion's Roar In the jungle, a lion's roar, Loud rumbling ...
- How To Be An Angel To be an angel bend don't break To be an...
- 50th Birthday And A Rose By An...
- Lavender Fields Life's dangers, Life's drama, A violet ...
- Chocolate Cherry A sinful delight, melting slowly, Hey, ...
I was working in the corporate world as a branch head of an insurance company for more than 28 years. I have opted for early retirement 2 years ago.
Now I am a full time blogger. I also have a passion for art and have discovered I have a knack for poetry. Usually I will write a poetry that goes with the drawing I have done or I will pen one for my fellow artists when they post their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philo Yan
When things around seem not to work
When people you know don't seem to care
When you start feeling that you are dirt
Which way you turn, Life seemed unfair
It's time to pause for the deepest breath
Step back and walk in a sheet of rain.
Let the rain wash away the pain
Let the wetness roll down your face
Let the coolness soak into your hair
Slowly breathe in the freshest air
Feel the wind without a care
And with clarity, say a silent prayer.