An Another Account of the Creation
I, your Saviour let you being
Why you 'beauty' not with me?
I, your Saviour let you being.
Dogs and cows know to whom they are.
Once you slept and I made your ribs out
When you rose up, here your partner.
I, your Saviour let you master.
JOBY JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Another Account of the Creation by JOBY JOHN )
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak