an apple and an orange
An apple is not an orange
An apple and an orange are similar: both are pieces of fruit
This apple will be, roughly speaking, the same as all the other apples I have eaten.
If I eat this orange and I like the taste, then I can assume that generally I will like the taste of the oranges.
you should eat this fruit because you are hungry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (an apple and an orange by Hrayr Tchanan )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate