An Elegy of My Lost Family
Our beautiful home is already dead,
And miss the words of my family where I played.
I prayed to Jesus Christ the Master of love and light.
Spare me another moment to live,
To sacrifice the home where my family stayed.
Our home was not totally cured,
But still I love and sacrifice them,
So that our family and our home became fruitful.
Where all our experiences stayed at our home,
And we are now happy and silently lived.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Elegy of My Lost Family by Jesell Cabeltis )
- Memory, Liffy Liu
- Merciful and kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- Escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)