An Enigma Forever
Locked up beyond capacity, and free to roam wherever and whenever.
Understanding, complete with an open heart, and closed shut beyond all compassion, nor a shred of remorse.
Welcoming to all parties, big or small, short or long; embracing the somber solitude, and can sleep peacefully in solitude.
Driving far to explore new locales, experience unique feelings of spontaneity; driving to get away from what you're stuck with, yet it's closer than it appears on your mirror.
Excited of the possibilities of camaraderie, uncharted human relationships; rather burnt out, perhaps stick with the routine of monotony.
The contradiction and unification that's conjoined; a man...
Koroosh Floyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enigma Forever by Koroosh Floyd )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)