An Enigma Forever
Locked up beyond capacity, and free to roam wherever and whenever.
Understanding, complete with an open heart, and closed shut beyond all compassion, nor a shred of remorse.
Welcoming to all parties, big or small, short or long; embracing the somber solitude, and can sleep peacefully in solitude.
Driving far to explore new locales, experience unique feelings of spontaneity; driving to get away from what you're stuck with, yet it's closer than it appears on your mirror.
Excited of the possibilities of camaraderie, uncharted human relationships; rather burnt out, perhaps stick with the routine of monotony.
The contradiction and unification that's conjoined; a man...
Koroosh Floyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enigma Forever by Koroosh Floyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan