An Enigma Forever
Locked up beyond capacity, and free to roam wherever and whenever.
Understanding, complete with an open heart, and closed shut beyond all compassion, nor a shred of remorse.
Welcoming to all parties, big or small, short or long; embracing the somber solitude, and can sleep peacefully in solitude.
Driving far to explore new locales, experience unique feelings of spontaneity; driving to get away from what you're stuck with, yet it's closer than it appears on your mirror.
Excited of the possibilities of camaraderie, uncharted human relationships; rather burnt out, perhaps stick with the routine of monotony.
The contradiction and unification that's conjoined; a man...
Koroosh Floyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enigma Forever by Koroosh Floyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest