An Enigma Forever
Locked up beyond capacity, and free to roam wherever and whenever.
Understanding, complete with an open heart, and closed shut beyond all compassion, nor a shred of remorse.
Welcoming to all parties, big or small, short or long; embracing the somber solitude, and can sleep peacefully in solitude.
Driving far to explore new locales, experience unique feelings of spontaneity; driving to get away from what you're stuck with, yet it's closer than it appears on your mirror.
Excited of the possibilities of camaraderie, uncharted human relationships; rather burnt out, perhaps stick with the routine of monotony.
The contradiction and unification that's conjoined; a man...
Koroosh Floyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enigma Forever by Koroosh Floyd )
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)