An Evening Spirit Stuck, Down Hillsides
Words: beats- elude my heart-
In a gloom- stuck evening spirit far,
Reminds the beauty -hillsides plot;
Whose smile emptied- with thoughts;
Lifting the encumbered soul from dart!
Oblige! Meager I can afford;
To forsake the spirit tuned with-
Music of your blessings; sad!
Oh' Muse! Searched, limped; but dismay!
Found the dust; last I cared.
Austere! I looked with all my bid-
Adieu! Into my worldly stature-
And again was I lost; wits prayed-
Reminds; the oath before you;
Pen; I had all my virtuous odd.
Found! All my wit failed to find;
For your words; filled my vacant soul;
Glory was lost; brittle to bind-
Us; The humanity worshipped ever,
Revert; this walk with the wind.
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Evening Spirit Stuck, Down Hillsides by Deb Panda )
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra