delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
An Excerpt From A Chapter Of Thrice Tolled Tales Of Mid-Century Coastal Meanderings
she, tiring of the constructing of crushed Oreo crusted jello and fruit cocktail filled pies, expressed her frustration by filling the bathtub with mounds of unwashed dishes....
he ran away to the foothills with a local goatherdress...
the daughter and son of the erstwhile couple became a physicist and a poet, respectively...
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Excerpt From A Chapter Of Thrice Tolled Tales Of Mid-Century Coastal Meanderings by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar