delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
***turkey in the strawberries
living in reverence...with a degree of vigor...
a splish, if not a splash...
counting and recounting,
for the highest grown fruit,
while the lower
are freed of the branch
of a lip
or a whisker...
being braided, encroached
with falsified modesties...
...as yet, haven't forgotten
to water the plimsolls...collect the roughage...pander to the compost...
ambroseate and refill the grail....
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***turkey in the strawberries by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak