An Unknown Poet
Forty word poem:
He composed three hundred sonnets
in a very wondrous way; praises soon
descended from laureates of the day.
Their compliments convinced me of
this unknown's poetical sway...
his name is not 'Mr Novice' now,
he's a second Shakespeare on display.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Unknown Poet by Joyce Hemsley )
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery