Ang para sa kanya (For him)
Ito lang ang hinihintay niya:
kung ano ang para sa kanya.
Ang dami nang dumating at nawala
pero lahat ay napasaiba.
Hindi na siya naiinggit pa.
Isa na lamang ang tanong niya:
Siya ba ay dapat maghintay pa
o mabuting magpaalam na?
(by edgardo s. tugade,24 Aug 08)
He waits for only this:
for what is meant for him.
So many have come and gone
which went to other people.
He is no longer envious.
He only wishes to ask:
Should he wait any longer
or should he take his leave?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ang para sa kanya (For him) by Edgardo Tugade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon