Meggie Gultiano Poems
- The Last Embrace You walked as fast as you could Bringing ...
- A Healing Prayer My hands are folded as i bow down and ...
- My Poetry Journey My poetry journey is nothing and nowhere to...
- A Mother's Love A Mother's Love Nowhere will i find a love...
- The Ferris Wheel Of Life (A collab write with Kayte, a fellow...
- A Little Fun Keeps You Young A Little Fun Keeps You Young ...
- A Reason And A Purpose A Reason And A Purpose Our life's ...
I am not a poet..I will never be.
I play the guitar, piano, keyboard, harmonica and other musical instruments.My mother and my maternal grandma were my first music teachers.
I love to swim and dive.Our ancestral home is near the sea.Music is my first love.Writing is only my past time.
Meggie Gultiano is my maiden name.
I have worked as a Community Organization worker for fifteen years when I was still single, and presently helping an outreach every week. I teach choir in a local university, and piano during week ends.
Some of my works (just simple) are featured in some of the websites for photo journalist.
One of my poem, a six liner was set... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Last Embrace
You walked as fast as you could
Bringing with you some food to partake
Life is difficult, you have to make do
With the provisions the nuns have provided
For you and your husband to keep afloat each day
Keeping him company
Dependent, relying upon him
Feeling alone, lonely and neglected
Never the love and affection you expected
For many years your hidden heart embedded
He comfortably provided you
With a home you call your own
Tried working night and day
His illness had to wait, he must save
For rainy days, the future has to stay
In the ...