Meggie Gultiano Poems
- A Healing Prayer My hands are folded as i bow down and ...
- A Reason And A Purpose A Reason And A Purpose Our life's ...
- The Last Embrace You walked as fast as you could Bringing ...
- A Mother's Love A Mother's Love Nowhere will i find a love...
- The Ferris Wheel Of Life (A collab write with Kayte, a fellow...
- The Beauty Within A beauty that comes from within is a ...
- A Little Fun Keeps You Young A Little Fun Keeps You Young ...
I am not a poet..I will never be.
I play the guitar, piano, keyboard, harmonica and other musical instruments.My mother and my maternal grandma were my first music teachers.
I love to swim and dive.Our ancestral home is near the sea.Music is my first love.Writing is only my past time.
Meggie Gultiano is my maiden name.
I have worked as a Community Organization worker for fifteen years when I was still single, and presently helping an outreach every week. I teach choir in a local university, and piano during week ends.
Some of my works (just simple) are featured in some of the websites for photo journalist.
One of my poem, a six liner was set... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Healing Prayer
My hands are folded as i bow down and pray
My expectant heart is waiting for you to say
Go in peace, rise my child, don't worry
I will be here for you till eternity
Heal me oh, Lord, i beg of you
say your word, and i promise you
My heart, my mind, just for you
Seeking your face wherever you go.
I need your healing touch now
I need your comfort, your peace
I need to relax, to be calm
Touch me and i will be healed
To you I come for mercy and grace
To you I uncover my wounds
To you i bare my shame
Just for you, i will show outwardly