No one knew she was my angel. To me she was sweet, bright and, lovely.
I didn't know I would have to go through the pain that I went through for this angel.
I never thought a angel so wonderful would transform colors to black of night.
How could this evil angel make me sleep, for get my dreams, hide me inside so I couldn't breath. My angel stopped flying and hides in the darkness where she lay. Why couldn't I be me? Why did you change evil angel? I can't save you, I can't be there for you. I held it together for so long I can't help you my once beautiful angel. I will not hide under your black wings evil angel. I will not cover for you evil angel. Confess my once beautiful angel. Spread your wings my evil angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Lexxi Kuether )
- Ginkgo tree - a haiku, Susy Evelyne
- Corrective measure, hasmukh amathalal
- My Path to Self-Discovery, Deborah Eker
- Besides a star, gajanan mishra
- You Cried Last Night, Cigeng Zhang
- At Least Honesty Remained, Rohit Sapra
- THIS AUTUMN, Satish Verma
- खुशियाँ गौने से पहले ही... (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)