No one knew she was my angel. To me she was sweet, bright and, lovely.
I didn't know I would have to go through the pain that I went through for this angel.
I never thought a angel so wonderful would transform colors to black of night.
How could this evil angel make me sleep, for get my dreams, hide me inside so I couldn't breath. My angel stopped flying and hides in the darkness where she lay. Why couldn't I be me? Why did you change evil angel? I can't save you, I can't be there for you. I held it together for so long I can't help you my once beautiful angel. I will not hide under your black wings evil angel. I will not cover for you evil angel. Confess my once beautiful angel. Spread your wings my evil angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Lexxi Kuether )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL