No one knew she was my angel. To me she was sweet, bright and, lovely.
I didn't know I would have to go through the pain that I went through for this angel.
I never thought a angel so wonderful would transform colors to black of night.
How could this evil angel make me sleep, for get my dreams, hide me inside so I couldn't breath. My angel stopped flying and hides in the darkness where she lay. Why couldn't I be me? Why did you change evil angel? I can't save you, I can't be there for you. I held it together for so long I can't help you my once beautiful angel. I will not hide under your black wings evil angel. I will not cover for you evil angel. Confess my once beautiful angel. Spread your wings my evil angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Lexxi Kuether )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Tagore Song (#13) When He comes to beg me, Tushar Ray
- Selfish, Naomi Mith
- Tagorer Song (#12) My Invisible Flute, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (#11) Who is this piano pla.., Tushar Ray
- THOUGHT-LIFE (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Music, Life's Soundtrack (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Love Note 16, Michael P. McParland
- Change, David Lessard
- ENVY DEFINED, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Oh My Dear, Michael P. McParland