Kimberly Anna Simmons
I'm an ANGEL
Your the DEVIL
We fell for eachother
But lost one another
our call was two seconds
but some girl was on the phone with you.
You didn't realize
but secretly I was plotting revenge
my friends told me not to
that you wouldn't be the only one hurt.
Did I listen...NO
I went to our secret house
destroying everything even myself
Then you came in and I was gone.
I watched from above and below
cuz i'm an angel the got sent to hell
for suicide and attempt murder.
Then you not only murdered your sister
but committed suicide too and we were together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AnGeL by Kimberly Anna Simmons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones
- Supermax, David Keplinger
- jeremy kyle 30 sec ditty, lee fones