I opened my eyes last night,
And saw a little low light.
The light was glowing high
In the velvet sky!
The sky was dark but
The light made it shine.
The light was attractive,
And it attracted me from miles ago!
I went near the light,
It changed my life!
I understood that it was an angel,
This changed my life’s angle!
Now, I can guarantee that there are
Angels around my vicinity!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel by Aalok Sensharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola