May be I am Dreaming
If I was standing at my balcony
And if you were walking down infront of me,
Then I would have just watch you go
Because it would be the most beautiful scene in this world.
If I was standing on the mountain
And if you were coming towards me,
Then I would have just watch you
Because you are so beautiful.
If I was gazing the night stars
And if you were a angel,
Then I wouldn’t be able to make a wish
Because your beauty would have made me dumb.
If I was standing at the sea shore
And if you were walking on the water,
Then I would follow you
Because I want to follow you all the time.
If I was closing my eyes
And if you were not close around me,
Then I would have just hope to see you
Because you are the most beautiful thing to me.
But I don’t think,
That you are really there
Because may be I am dreaming.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (May be I am Dreaming by Aalok Sensharma )
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley