We go through life so often,
Not stopping to enjoy the day.
And we take each one for granted,
As we travel on our way.
For in your pain and sorrow,
An Angel's Kiss will help you through,
This kiss is very private,
For it is meant for only you.
We never stop to measure,
Anything we just might miss.
But if the wind should blow by softly,
You'll feel an Angel's Kiss.
A kiss that is sent from heaven,
A kiss from up above
A kiss that is very special,
From someone that you love.
So when, your hearts are heavy,
And filled with tears and pain.
And no one can console you,
Remember once again.
About the ones you grieve for,
Because you sadly miss.
And the gentle breeze you took for granted,
Was just an Angel's Kiss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Kiss by Rachel Willcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai