Amy Elizabeth Zielke
A voice divine is not my gift
Extraordinary love for angel voices
I sing and my heart is blessed
Every song touches my heart
Singing brings great delight
Listening to the angels beautiful songs
Glory given for a magnificent gift
My heart echoes a heavenly hymn
My eyes and my face dance with happiness.
Singing, my heart is full of joy.
Returning my gratitude
I sing to a higher presence
In hopes that the angels might hear
And one day invite me to join
Their Beautiful Heavenly Chorus
I know that's where I will belong
Singing the angel songs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel Songs by Amy Elizabeth Zielke )
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie