my angels wing is broken.
my angel wing trys to take me high.
my angel that some one have taken.
my angel that can not lie.
when i am down my angel takes away my tears.
when i am happy my angel helps me sing.
my angel has a broken wing.
my angel can not sing.
my angel can not fly
my angel is broken in side.
my angel can not guide me.
my angel is diying.
some one heal my angels broken wing.
some one save me.
god cure my angel wing.
and save me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (angel wings by victoria barns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston