my angels wing is broken.
my angel wing trys to take me high.
my angel that some one have taken.
my angel that can not lie.
when i am down my angel takes away my tears.
when i am happy my angel helps me sing.
my angel has a broken wing.
my angel can not sing.
my angel can not fly
my angel is broken in side.
my angel can not guide me.
my angel is diying.
some one heal my angels broken wing.
some one save me.
god cure my angel wing.
and save me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (angel wings by victoria barns )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies