And sending ever a cold way,
Tempting martyr friend of none.
Helios' scepter fire burns,
In the hearts and eyes of Pratha's children.
And the ice wept,
Under infuriation's ember gaze.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Jason Bradley )
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle