y do we show anger on others,
and dont spare even ur mothers.
to b angry is good?
or it shows ur bad mud?
anger in any case,
brings only a million dollar mess.
then y do every one show anger,
when all know we cannot even with it buy a banger...
some show anger only to say dey r strong,
but only to realise soonafter dat dey were very wrong.
some show anger when dey r sad,
but dey forget its da job of a mad.
so my dear friends listen to me,
as m givin advice without teking any fee.
donot spread anger rather to others b kind,
only if u do dat others ll say u have a great mind..............
ajitav basak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (anger by ajitav basak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Little While, Luo Zhihai
- Tomb-sweeping Day, Miss Our Grandpa and .., Luo Zhihai
- Not Tied To Limits Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tolerancee is...., hasmukh amathalal
- Recalling Sequences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep, Adam Latham
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak