Anger or short temper; whatever is the name;
It is sure to hang heads in shame.
This leaves behind rational thinking.
What it carries along is mind blocking!
Anger suffers from ‘ sanity blindness’.
Its outburst is ridiculed as sheer madness.
Anger will never reach a correct decision.
It always attracts strong opposition.
All it earns is total displeasure.
More often than not, this leads to discomfiture.
This frustration reaches frightening heights.
Fall from that altitude, definitely hurts.
Let not anger engulf you.
And do something dangerously new.
To keep disaster at bay;
Anger management is the best way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by srimathi raman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine
- Of some kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra