Anger or short temper; whatever is the name;
It is sure to hang heads in shame.
This leaves behind rational thinking.
What it carries along is mind blocking!
Anger suffers from ‘ sanity blindness’.
Its outburst is ridiculed as sheer madness.
Anger will never reach a correct decision.
It always attracts strong opposition.
All it earns is total displeasure.
More often than not, this leads to discomfiture.
This frustration reaches frightening heights.
Fall from that altitude, definitely hurts.
Let not anger engulf you.
And do something dangerously new.
To keep disaster at bay;
Anger management is the best way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by srimathi raman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher