Anger will let you lead to
someday you might regret and
will hurt you...
This is the feeling that you can
learn how to forgive...
you can feel this when somebody
had cause you too much
pain, discomfort and disrespect.
Anger is the root of taking revenge
to those people who made you angry..
However, it is also a way to know
your companions attitudes...
But you still need to realize each
others point to avoid anger to
Not all the times those who are
angry are those who are right.
Nevertheless, that feeling will
fade once you have forget your
anger and what they have done to you
and learn how to forgive those people
when the time comes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AnGer.. by hannah baquiran )
- That Second Hand Music, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)