Anger within me
My anger is not love …
My anger is drinking my life away.
My anger is killing someone who hurt me big.
My anger does one thing never loves.
My anger is ramming your head through a glass door of my use to be home.
When your are mad you do stupid things, stupid things that are stupid.
When mad you don’t feel nothing anger we all have
anger you cant change.
When I am mad stay, stay away from everyone.
My anger can kill because you do stupid things
when you are mad filled with ANGER
Evevona Plummer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger within me by Evevona Plummer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue