~~~! Anger Within! ~~~
The anger within me lays dangerously dormant,
But part of it still burns, a small remnant.
It slowly brews up within
Then unleashed with no care for making sin.
It rages on like a raging torrent,
Gushing out frustration and hate like water from a hydrant
Anger is like an enraged beast
When released it isn't easily ceased.
Don't vent anger if you don't wanna go to hell,
Don't vent anger if you wanna go to a prison cell.
Don't play with anger, I say,
Don't let anger ruin your day!
Joshua Cheung's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~~~! Anger Within! ~~~ by Joshua Cheung )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta