Slamming doors, throwing things, shedding tears
Yelling at everyone, why am I so angry?
I know why, I just dont wanna say it
Or I'll just start crying again.
Blame it on being a Teenager
Just dont make me tell you why I'm angry
Dont wanna talk about it
It's over and done with now.
Pressure's building inside my head
Feels like I'm going to blow.
What's going on? Please help me
Understand why all this hurts like this.
Try and let it go, to ignore my feelings
But it just makes my head pound
Hold my hand, help me thru this
Help me turn my Anger to Happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angry by Karley Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley